Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

OPENING CEREMONY x SPRING BREAKERS

Tuesday, March 26, 2013


If you aren't already well aware of the latest soon to be cult classic Spring Breakers directed by Harmony Korine, you need to be. I'm not just talking about the movie, because more importantly - you're going to be seeing a capsule collection based on the movie by one of my favorite lines, Opening Ceremony


The capsule collection consists of mesh tops, unicorns and alien prints galore, lighters, teeny tiny string bikinis and of course, my favorite - crop tops. Best of all, you won't have to worry too much about the prices, as items range between $6 - $90. Score. Downside? The collection will only be available in the London, New York and Tokyo stores. Don't be too sad though - you can shop the look online HERE

I bought the backpack... I can't possibly live without it.

The design takes inspiration from the wild display of teenage debauchery in the film, and more importantly - reminds me of my childhood. Not the debauchery part, silly! I just really, really love unicorn hoodies and alien t-shirts. I had a collection going as a kid! Oh the 1990's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment